If you’ve experienced pain from your unusually high arched feet and you’re looking for a shoe that will stop this pain from occurring, you’ve reached the right location!
The best shoes for high arches can depend on a lot of different factors, making them often difficult to find. These factors can vary, ranging from things such as the durability, the support, and the traction of the shoe.
There are many other things to take into consideration. Let’s take a look at some things you’ll need to consider before buying a pair of shoes that helps those with high arch issues!
Things to Consider
Let’s take a brief glance at the important things to take into consideration, while you’re shopping for the best running shoes for high arches.
- Durability. Don’t settle for shoes that will wear quickly! Running shoes of great quality can be costly. You’ll want a shoe that you can run in for many months. We recommend looking for shoes with durability of 500 miles or more.
- Mid-Sole Cushioning. This is an incredibly important feature to look out for in a running shoe if you have high arches. Midsole cushioning will provide adequate support and shock-absorption, for all types of high-impact activities.
- Desired Use. You might not want to use a running shoe for solely running. You might want one to provide your painful feet with much-needed support if you stand on your feet at work. You might want to walk in them. Keep the use in mind as you shop!
Top 10 Running Shoes for High Arches Table
|1. Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 19 Running Shoe
|2. ASICS Men's GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe
|3. Saucony Men's Cohesion 9 Running Shoe
|4. Saucony Men's Omni 13 Running Shoe
|5. Brooks Men's Adrenaline Gts 16 Running Shoe
|6. Nike Women's Flex 2015 Rn Running Shoe
|7. Nike Men's Air Max 2015 Running Shoe
|8. Mizuno Men's Wave Sayonara 3 Running Shoe
|9. Nike Women's Free 5.0+ Running Shoe
|10. ASICS Men's GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoe
If you aren’t completely sold or on what you need to find the best running shoes for high arches, take a look at this supplemental information to aid you with your search!
- Traction. Traction is an important feature in any shoe. Depending on the environment you’re going to be using your shoes in, it’s important to know what type of traction will be required. Do your research!
- Shock Absorption. The best shoes for high arches will have superior impact absorbing This means that you’ll be able to comfortably run on the roughest and toughest of surfaces, without the running causing noticeable pain to your feet, knees, or whatever else may bug you.
- Sizing. The sizing of a shoe is particularly important. What’s also important is knowing what brands run small, and what brands run large. This is crucial when it comes to running; tight or loose shoes can cause a myriad of issues that go beyond high arches!
- Flexibility. This goes hand in hand with comfort. You’ll want a shoe that doesn’t take three years to slide your foot in, even when it’s untied.
Top 5 Best Running Shoes for High Arches Reviews
The Mizuno Wave Rider 19 Running Shoe is a great shoe when it comes to support, stability, and shock absorption. They’re breathable, firm, stylish, and provide plenty of support for those whose feet have characteristically high arches.
You’ll find that these stylish running shoes are certainly the best running shoes for high arches, largely due to their design and comfortable sole material. They’ll stay strapped to your feet while absorbing any impact that comes their way. You’ll surely feel as if you’re running on a cloud!
The firm and breathable material of the Mizuno Wave Rider 19 Running Shoe makes them ideal for a variety of workouts. They possess the comfort needed for long mileage, and the firmness and traction needed to sustain the high-impact of workout surfaces like asphalt.
They’re also quite flashy, and stand out incredibly from the boring look of a typical running shoe.
The Mizuno Wave Rider 19 Running Shoe feels like a cloud on your feet.
The ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe is made by one of the most trusted brands in the world of running, ASICS. This pair of kicks will have your feet looking great. They feature an excellent midsole support system, a dainty color combo, a great ventilation system, and excellent traction.
The best shoes for high arches will feature a number of comforting and shock-absorbing features, such as midsole support. The ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe features some of the finest midsole support available to those who suffer from the problems associated with high arches.
They aren’t very heavy, and they’re comfortable as well. This is largely due to the porous construction of the mesh material which encases your feet. It’s as if you’re running in sandals!
Overall, the ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe is a great shoe. If you have high arches, you’ll be delighted to know that this shoe is a comfortable, supportive, and lightweight option for any activity you could want to do!
If your feet have moderate arch issues, the Saucony Cohesion 9 Running Shoe will be the shoe that does numb the pain! Constructed out of breathable material, yet not striving to look very outlandish, the Saucony Cohesion 9 Running Shoe is a simple solution to fixing high arch issues.
The support of the shoe is flexible and stable, providing an unmatched running experience. Whether you’re running or walking, you’ll surely get a lot from these shoes!
The midsole is very well constructed, providing excellent support to those who have high arches. Say goodbye to painful running, walking, and standing!
The traction at the bottom of the shoe is enviable, to say the least. Whether you’re trail running, sprinting on the road, or competing on a rubber track, you’ll have excellent control and stability. Train hard in all conditions!
Don’t let terrain or high arches in your feet hold you back from doing what you love!
With complex stabilization technology, affordability, and great midsole support, the Saucony Omni 13 Running Shoe is a great way to provide support to feet with high arches.
These blazing shoes will set fire to your competition! Ideal for long distances, you’ll be able to compete and train in these shoes for miles on end, even if you have high arches. You’ll feel the pain evaporate! This is largely due to the stability of the midsole, which largely plays a part in aiding runners with high arches.
Forget sweaty feet! The Saucony Omni 13 Running Shoe is constructed of a material that’s both breathable and moisture wicking! Not only will your feet stay cool, they’ll also stay dry and sweat free. You’ll even be able to run in light rain with them!
Overall, the Saucony Omni 13 Running Shoe is affordable, durable, and excellent for runners with high arches.
With an innovative crash pad, a breathable build, and a stylish design, the Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 16 Running Shoe is a great shoe for runners with high arches who run in high-impact settings.
You’ll get the comfort your feet deserve and need. The crash pad, or bottom of the shoe, is incredibly shock-absorbing. It’s designed in a manner that provides more surface area and traction to the bottom of the shoes, while you’re running.
The material of the shoes is designed to be extremely breathable. This holds true when it comes to running. You’ll also find that these shoes are moisture wicking, keeping light wetness from staying in your shoes. What more could you ask for!
The Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 16 Running Shoe keeps your high arched feet pain-free. Experience a world of running that’s truly painless! They’re a comfortable option for runners with high arches.